Sunday, June 28, 2009

New York, New York

New York, New York the city so nice they named it twice as David Letterman says. Here are a few pictures of New York. They will follow after my narative. I had nearly 1,000 pictures of New York before I started to weed them out and I still have too many. I do not have everything we visited but this is what we did. Thursay we walked the Brooklyn Bridge. Friday we went to the Statue of Libert, Ellis Island, Ground Zero, Grand Central Station, Museum of Modern Art, Rockefellar Center, Times Square and Wicked. Saturday Staten Island Ferry, Empire State Building, Yankees and Mets game, China Town, Little Italy and Times Square at Midnight. Sunday we went to the American Museum of Natural History, Guggenheim Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Temple in Manhatten. We also saw a lot in between. My next blog will hopefully cover Washington DC. Enjoy.

No comments: