Tuesday, April 5, 2011

General Conference Weekend




I love General Conference! The music and spoken word are so inspiring.  I look forward to being able to watch and read the individual talks again, one at a time, so I can digest them more fully.

Here are a couple of my favorite quotes:

Henry B. Eyring: "The joys come from putting the welfare of others above our own. That is what love is. And the sorrow comes primarily from selfishness, which is the absence of love."

Boyd K. Packer: "Prayer is your personal key to heaven. The lock is on your side of the veil."

Jana and Steve's family joined us for the weekend. We did some of my favorite activities (dancing/marching with ribbons, motor cyle rides to see the baby animals, tea party)  Here are some pictures of them:









No comments: