Monday, May 11, 2009

Grandkids and Boise














This past Friday I had meetings in Boise so we took off on Thursday for Boise. Grandpa Reed got to go with us to visit Darla and Travis.















I wasn't feeling well at first so Deborah drove. Toward the end I was feeling a little better so I took some pictures on our way over.













The first night we stayed with Kambri, Kiera and Brian. Friday morning on my way to my meetings I took Kambri and Deborah to spend the day with Pam, Isabelle and Payton.

All they did was play all day. The went to the park and had lunch. They then went home and watched a movie.


































Later that evening I went to the new Star Trek movie with Nathan, Kiera and Brian. Deborah took Kambri and went to Dillon's Soccor game. We stayed the second night at Jason and Pams.





















Saturdy morning I went to JB's to have breakfast with Darla, Travis and family. Kambri was there and was the center of attraction.

We left at about noon to head back to help Lorna and John get ready for the dance. (At least Deborah did.)

























It was a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

It was a fun weekend!! We all love having you visit! Lorna looks beautiful!!!