Saturday, May 30, 2009

Salt Lake City

On Memorial weekend Sunday afternoon Deborah and I went to Salt Lake City to visit Sophia, Ella, David and Brigham - and Jana and Steve too. On Monday we went to the "This is the Place" monument state park. It is fixed up with old buildings from throughout Utah.










There was a petting zoo and the kids got to ride horses.










We also toured one of Brigham Young's homes.










I had to stay and do a peer review on Tuesday and Wednesday. Deborah stayed until Tuesday and took the shuttle home.










On Saturday we stayed home and did not have any visitors for the first time in a while. I went and helped the Chamber move for a couple of hours and Deborah did her magic around the yard. After I got back I, with a lot of help from Deborah formed and poured the concrete for the stair landing of the deck. I also got one of the railing posts bolted into place.

No comments: