Friday, May 1, 2009

R & R in Arizona




On April 15th I got to accompany Deborah to Mesa, Arizona, where she had training. This time I got to relax and play all day while Deborah went to class. I tried out some place to eat that were shown on the Food Networks Diners, Dives and Drive-Ins. I tried a Mexican place near where our motel was and then the next day I tried a really good German place across Phoenix in Glendale.




One night we visited the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix which was really interesting.



There was artwork.







There were butterflies.



There were Cacti of course.



And Flowers.





We did a session in the Mesa Temple on Friday.




Saturday we headed north and visited Sedona




and Montizuma's Castle.
It was relaxing and enjoyable at least for me. I think Deborah enjoyed it too.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I've never thought that Arizona would be a fun vacationing place until I heard all about it from you...now I think I'll have to go sometime!